About the Plaza Hotel
Built in 1928, the Plaza Hotel is a part of Kamloops long history having offered comfortable surroundings and welcoming service to visitors for over 85 years.
Following a complete renovation, The Plaza Hotel now proudly offers stylish, renovated heritage accommodations in the heart of downtown Kamloops. It’s a step back into the rich history of Kamloops but offering a full range of modern conveniences and comfort.
Centrally located, guests are just steps away from the City’s shops and restaurants with easy access to the Interior Savings Centre, casino, art galleries, museum, library, theatre, and Kamloops’ outdoor attractions like Riverside Park and Exhibition Park.
Each of the 67 non-smoking guestrooms offers charming heritage décor paried with modern amenities. The décor features a colour scheme of classic chocolate, white and red with fixtures that have been upgraded to included flat screen TVs and more.
The Plaza’s range of rooms and suites includes a bridal suite, family suites and a selection of double, queen and king rooms to suit any traveller.
- Free WiFi
- 40” HDTV
- Free Worldwide long distance calls
- Premium cable stations
- Coffee machine and complimentary coffee
- Environmentally-friendly ECO Sciences bathroom amenities feature post-consumer unbleached card, biodegradable plastics and vegetable-based soaps
- Irons and ironing boards in every room
- Extra room amenities such as soap, shampoo, conditioners, mending kits, shower caps and hand lotion, available free of charge at the Front Desk
- New Fridges in all guest rooms
- Microwaves are available on request, based on availability, at time of reservation